Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet the Smeared and Smudged Design Team- Kelli

Now that things have settled down a little bit for me, I'd like to continue featuring the awesome members of the Smeared and Smudged Design Team! Today's post is all about Kelli. Some of you may have seen her very first feature here on the S&S blog way back in "the beginning". You'll be glad to know that Kelli has been rocking our world ever since with some wild projects, blunt humor, and all around good personality. Enjoy.

Glitter Words




"Ok, so my name is Kelli Sanchez Green, I'm 37 and married with 2 kids. I am a stay at home mom and love it! I am a big kid at heart and will tell you how it is. I have no fear of speaking my mind....ever. I like scary movies, but my favorite movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz.

I started crafting when I was little with my mom. About 9 years ago, I got into rubber stamping and fell in love! I love the fact that I can take a sexy stamp and make it sexier, or I can take a cutsie stamp and goth it out! My biggest passion is altered items, and I love altering everything and anything.

I like sharing my creations because no matter what, I am an artist. If I can affect someone through something I make, then that makes me happy. It doesn't matter if they love it or hate it; at least it gets a reaction out of them. I like to think that on some level I have a positive influence on people. But even if it is a negative affect, at least they are still thinking about my art!"


Glitter Words















Glitter Words


http://www.cajunstampingqueen.blogspot.com/


To see more of Kelli's art after visiting her blog, be sure to check out her page on the S&S forum! And don't forget, if you're interested in joining the fabulous ranks of the Smeared and Smudged Design Team, we are having a call right now for new team members! See all the info in the post below this one. Hope you got a little more insight into Kelli's world, and I'll be featuring another great DT member next Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Kelli, you kick ass! I think you are super talented and I am so happy to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love learning more about everyone! Kelli- you are such a blast and it comes through here too- FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete