Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Smeared and Smudged Design Team!

I'm so truly ecstatic to announce that Smeared and Smudged has it's first ever Design Team! Thank you to all of you who submitted to be on the team...I have chosen six wonderfully talented ladies, and am very eager to share their stamped art and creativity with you! These DT members will be creating for the Smeared and Smudged ning group, which is growing daily. I'd like to invite each of you to join us over there for a fabulous and unique stamping network, and now even more rockin' S&S projects from these awesome new designers. Their creative projects will be featured frequently on the ning group, and occassionally on this blog. So, without further adeu, here is the new Design Team!



Alison
Jean
Kathi
Jenn
Sarah
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Yay for us! This is going to be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! I love ink so I am at home here!!

    But I am here to ask you to check the puzzle swap on SCF.. thanks

    Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete