Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twisted Tuesday Materials Challenge: Faces of Me Bracelet

For this week's Twisted Tuesday, I wanted to make something other than a card, and since I missed Altered Monday this week I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. This will be my last Twisted Tuesday Challenge for September, and hopefully there will be some more players. I'd love to see some other ideas for using the chosen material, so please feel free to participate! I am also debating on whether to keep this challenge going, so if it interests you please let me know by sharing your own project.

So, on to the rules; here's how Twisted Tuesday works:

* I will post a new challenge each week. The challenge will be to use a specific material on your project. The material may be a store bought supply, an item you can find around the house, or a repurposed or recycled object. I will post a sample to go along with the challenge.

*You can make a card, scrapbook page, altered item...pretty much anything you want as long as it is stamped somewhere on it and uses the specific material.

*You will have until Sunday night to comment on my post with a link to your entry.

*I will choose the winner and announce on the following Tuesday. The winner will receive a material that they can use in a future challenge!


Here's the challenge for this week...

My Sample:

*click pics for larger views*







The Challenge:
Use bottle caps on your project.






My "Faces Of Me" Bracelet features stamp images from Invoke Arts

The Prize:
A 1 oz. baggie of Clear Mini Micro Beads
(sorry, no pic, but you can see them used on my Faces of Me bracelet!)


Can't wait to see what you all can come up with using your bottlecaps!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! What a fantastic project! And what a great challenge.. I think I'll try and play along! Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting my bottle caps item on my blog...come and see www.artloveschaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok here is my, well jewel's necklace. pics aren't awesome but they are there. cajunstampingqueen

    ReplyDelete