Friday, May 22, 2009

Antique Assortment

Well, the past few days have been hectic to say the least. Getting ready for a huge cross-country move is no picnic, and I haven't had a free moment to sit down and stamp. But, I thought I'd share the four card assortment that I was able to make last week. Some have seen it on my PCP blog, but here they are again. These cards were fun because I got to create anything I wanted without following any guidelines for swaps or orders, which hasn't happened in a long time for me. I used some leftover stripe-y deco paper that I had from Christmas for the color inspiration. All the rest of the paper was hand colored and texturized, so I really got to use some interesting techniques. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up and I just love it! I'll be using this one alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment